1 (888) 801-4801
Bard - 0117322 - BARD 3DMAX MESH: LIGHT ANATOMICALLY-SHAPED LARGE PORE POLYPROP MESH RIGHT XL 12.2CM - 17.0CM
Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express • JCB • Diners Club
Buy today, build your future
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
Lighter-weight version of the popular 3DMax Mesh, featuring a large pore knit design.
Healthcare Professional Downloads:
- Instructions for Use
1 Data on file. Results may not correlate to performance in humans.
Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
The 3DMax Light Mesh is indicated for use in the reinforcement of soft tissue where weakness exists, in the repair of inguinal hernias.
- Literature reports that there may be a possibility for adhesion formation when polypropylene mesh is placed in direct contact with the bowel or viscera.
- Do not use polypropylene mesh in infants and children, whereby future growth will be compromised by use of such material.
- The use of any permanent mesh or patch in a contaminated or infected wound could lead to fistula formation and/or extrusion of the prosthesis.
- If an infection develops, treat the infection aggressively. Consideration should be given regarding the need to remove the mesh. An unresolved infection may require removal of the device.
- Do not cut or reshape the Bard 3DMax Light mesh as this may affect its effectiveness.
- If sutures are used to secure the mesh in place, nonabsorbable monofilament sutures are recommended.
Possible complications include seromas, adhesions, hematomas, inflammation, extrusion, fistula formation and recurrence of the hernia or soft tissue defect.
Please consult package insert for more detailed safety information and instructions for use.
- Sealed edge and medial orientation marker facilitate accurate placement and positioning.
- Built-in memory maintains shape.
- 3DMax Light mesh is available in 3 sizes and in both left and right orientation.
|Product notes||CLEARANCE ITEM - NON RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE|